• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Long Lake Port Orchard OC

.45ACPaddy

Gonna be fishing at Long Lake in Port Orchard today, should be there by 3:30pm at the latest. Anyone in the area wanna join?

Posted from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

.45ACPaddy

I'm at the fishing pier at the north end of the lake in the county park. Hope to see a couple people there!

.45ACPaddy

It was a spur of the moment thing, figured I'd put it out there in case anyone in the area wanted to join.

.45ACPaddy

Trigger Dr. stopped by and chatted for a bit. After he left a guy walked by me and said "that's right, it's an open carry state," to which I replied "yup, gotta love it."

Someone else on the fishing dock asked what I was carrying, sparked a conversation about guns.

Good OC day!