• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Louisville OC get together?

mnormand

imported post

Anyone interested in a Louisville OC get together. I'll be living here for at least the next six months and looking to meet some others in the area. It gets awful lonely being the only regular OC'er in Radcliff and getting the full harassment of the PD all by myself.

13thlevel

imported post

I noticed nobody took you up on that offer. I live in Louisville too, and I know how LE is around here. You would definately be harrassed, if not locked up or worse.

Believe me, I wish I could OCwith confidence that I wouldn't be harrassed or worse, but I just don't think it's possible in Louisville.

Let me know how that goes for you..................

If more people were on board with a plan, it would be an experience, that's for sure.

Attachments

• blast.jpg
    blast.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 346

gnbrotz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'm coming into town for the NRA Convention. I'd be happy to get together with some other OCers. Based on the different events I'd like to attend, the best times for me would be:

Thursday, 5/15 - evening
Saturday, 5/17 - morning
Sunday, 5/18 - morning

tito887

imported post

i'm moving to a town near louisville soon. i'll open carry with you. keep an eye out in this forum and stay tuned

Radisma

imported post

mnormand wrote:
Anyone interested in a Louisville OC get together. I'll be living here for at least the next six months and looking to meet some others in the area. It gets awful lonely being the only regular OC'er in Radcliff and getting the full harassment of the PD all by myself.

I live in Meade County and i OC regularly there.

I work in Radlicc ( Walmart gardencenter ) so i dont Oc in radcliff much. Just go there for work but i do keep my gun in my locker / car

tito887

imported post

what is that in regards to campblesburg
i know i didn't spell it right

TheMrMitch

imported post

Well....I live between Hodgenville and New Haven....20 miles one way from Elizabethtown and 25 from Bardstown.

I carry open quite a lot. New to this forum and am also a sworn Correction Officer who NEVER flaunts my badge.

Some one gimme a pm...we'll have some ribs together.:cool:

v8shoguy

imported post

In town for the week... Louisville Area. I'll be the one OC'ing on the Red R6