• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Louisville officer: "Shoot them if they're black"

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Todd Shaw was a good leader, a stand-up guy. He was from a law and order family. This is such a shock. He must have been having a bad day. Some retraining is of the highest order. We can't afford to loose a person of such high caliber. He deserves a third chance.

solus

Todd Shaw was a good leader, a stand-up guy. He was from a law and order family. This is such a shock. He must have been having a bad day. Some retraining is of the highest order. We can't afford to loose a person of such high caliber. He deserves a third chance.

CoL does his retraining include several prolonged sessions of ECT, hopefully w/o sedation :shocker: , or muscle relaxants :uhoh: and w/o mouth guards :eek: !!

gutshot II

Lots of misconceptions here. Prospect is the name of the city where he worked. This man was the Assistant Police Chief of Prospect, Ky. Prospect is a very small city in Jefferson County, close to Louisville. I'd be surprised to find out that they have more than 10 officers. He had previously worked for Louisville Metro PD for 20 years. His indiscretions went on for 20 years and then were discovered, because he was being investigated in conjunction with another investigation of LMPD officers accused of child molestation. Shaw had assisted the accused in trying to cover up their crimes. A great leader and a stand up guy!?!?

It does not seem like any of you read the entire story. This has been going on for a long time. Go back and read it all, including the letter from the County Attorney. It provides a long time litany of obvious racism by this "high caliber" person.

Last edited:

solus

Lots of misconceptions here. snippp...e

yes there are gutshogt, yes there are...

i am sorry you missed grape’s, and CoL’s subtle slams regarding this nice LE’s atrocities and i know you missed my inital message regarding subjecting the individual during CoL’s retrainging to ECT w/o meds, because you have me on ignore which might have contributed to your misconception(s)!

remember LE bashing is against forum policy...

oh darn, forgot the august member from ky is shielding himself from me by censoring my posts from his view. guess he will remain living under his cloud perceptions of misconceptions...sigh!

added: yes i read all material of the tale of woe and wondered how and why the individual was allowed to flurish for all those years...wait, i know the over arching covering of the blue protecting their own!

that is an even bigger travesty which nobody will invetigate whatsoever, will they?

Last edited: