• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Magpul Freedom Festival - June 19, Infinity Park, Glendale, CO

mobiushky

http://freecolorado.net/

FREE COLORADO MISSION:

Engaging in targeted actions to reverse Colorado laws that imperil the rights of law-abiding firearm owners;
and ensuring that no other State passes such reckless government regulation.

JOIN US FOR THE
FAREWELL TO ARMS FREEDOM FESTIVAL

Saturday, June 29th
4PM until 8PM
Mag Drop at 5PM
Infinity Park, 4599 East Tennessee Avenue, Glendale, CO 80246

The first 1500 attendees through the gate will receive a free Magpul Gen M2 MOE 30rd magazine featuring either the Free Colorado or Boulder Airlift design, courtesy of Magpul Industries.

Important Information: Advance ticket purchase is strongly suggested and encouraged. Event participation and supply is limited. Maximum number of magazines available for pre-purchase is 3 per person. Magpul will also have available for sale 20rds and 30rds at the event. Cash sales only day of, no ATM on premise. Magazines must be picked up by 8PM and are only available for purchase by individuals over 18 years of age. Purchasers must provide a photo I.D. Individuals are responsible for complying with applicable laws. Denver code prohibits the possession and transfer of magazines exceeding 20 rounds.

All products have been generously donated to Free Colorado and all proceeds from this event will be expended on defending 2nd Amendment rights in Colorado.

Free Colorado is a non-profit organization registered in the State of Colorado.