• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man said he shot, killed teenage daughter, wife in self-defense

Taypo

Really. He had to kill them? This is a sick situation. probably ( which means I can be wrong solus) there may be a history of domestic violence or maybe alcohol or drug use?? As for the gun, I don't know weather it is his or stolen.

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/homicide-investigation-underway-at-sw-houston-home/245812212

Not sure how it works in your neck of the woods but if two people attack me with knives I'm going to resolve that threat, post haste.

Why would you question the legality of his gun?

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
The teen's name has not been released, but the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences identified her mother as Sandtrece LaToya Ratliffe.
She is dead for crying out loud. If it said her name was being withheld until the next of kin was notified, then maybe. After all her mothers name was released.
Am I missing something?????

davidmcbeth

Banned
Gov't should not get involved in family disputes. For any reason, anytime. Just my viewpoint.

Sounds like a soon to be ex-wifey got mad and wanted to harm her spouse and enlisted the aid of her daughter.

I'm sure he'll be arrested and get screwed.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Gov't should not get involved in family disputes. For any reason, anytime. Just my viewpoint.

Sounds like a soon to be ex-wifey got mad and wanted to harm her spouse and enlisted the aid of her daughter.

I'm sure he'll be arrested and get screwed.
It's always a fluke when a woman is accused of being aggressive. Women are vulnerable little creatures who only wish to nurture their family.

solus

It's always a fluke when a woman is accused of being aggressive. Women are vulnerable little creatures who only wish to nurture their family.

so CoL any other faerie tales you wish to relate to the gullible ?

ipse