• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"March For Our Rights" Pro Gun Rally in Olympia June 27, 2020 (12:00-4:00)

Boomboy007

Wuhan Flu and anti-freedom gun grabbers won't stop us! We gather once again to show our solidarity, and lead the fight against those who would reduce our liberties and endanger our communities. They told us that only the police should have guns, and we would be protected; now we see their real intent. Let us come together, one and all, and fellowship in Liberty. We are meeting at the State Capital:

1500 jefferson St. SE
Olympia, WA 98504

Bring a friend!

We will be arranging a carpool from Bellingham. Anyone local who is interested, feel free to PM me.

solus

Boomboy007, whom is promoting this rally as i am unable to locate any information on an oly rally this weekend ?

Wuhan Flu and anti-freedom gun grabbers won't stop us! We gather once again to show our solidarity, and lead the fight against those who would reduce our liberties and endanger our communities. They told us that only the police should have guns, and we would be protected; now we see their real intent. Let us come together, one and all, and fellowship in Liberty. We are meeting at the State Capital:

1500 jefferson St. SE
Olympia, WA 98504

Bring a friend!

We will be arranging a carpool from Bellingham. Anyone local who is interested, feel free to PM me.

solus

Gotta love it...
rallylist.com
**New Date of June 27 is Tentative**

The official speaker list will be posted closer to the event date.

Boomboy007

Midnight to 4: am in the morning seems to be an odd time to have a rally.

And double posting is usually not permitted.
Not trying to double post. Announcing the event under "Events" and communicating with our local Whatcom County folks in the other. Not trying to spam. Truth be told, we need a LOT more posting in this state, as well as our larger community.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Not trying to double post. Announcing the event under "Events" and communicating with our local Whatcom County folks in the other. Not trying to spam. Truth be told, we need a LOT more posting in this state, as well as our larger community.
OK, but what about holding the event from Midnight to 4: am?