• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mark Craighead-founder of Crossbreed Holsters passes-RIP

S

scubabeme

Great product. Thoughts and payers go out to family, friends, employees.

pfries

I am very sorry to hear this,

I own several and in part due to Mark's commitment to his customers. During the very first purchase I made from them something happened

with the web page and I had to call to complete the transaction which was not a big deal, they checked to make sure it was not in the system,

apologized for any inconvenience and we proceeded with the transaction by phone.

Low and behold I was charged twice, I shot off an email when I found this out and Mark personally responded to my email with a phone call in very short order.

The issue was promptly resolved and I expressed at that point that if the product was half as good as the customer service they had a customer for life,

well I have been a customer to point. I am saddened at the loss of a gentleman that embodied the spirit of entrepreneurship and shared his success with those

around him. I believe his success was in large part due to his outstanding character in business dealings and apparently in his personal life as well.

I truly hope they carry on in the spirit Mark had while growing the company.