• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mass Slaughter in Our Public Schools: The Terrorists' Chilling Plan

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

I haven't. However this thread had gotten WAAAAAY off-topic and both participants requested that I delete it so I did.

44Brent

imported post

I started the thread by posting a link to this article:

http://www.washingtonceasefire.com/content/view/22/37/

I then sent e-mails to the moderators indicating that the thread had gone way off topic. The reason it went way off topic was because Ron began introducing bizarre anti-Semitictheories into the thread. I neverrequested that my own comments be deleted. I was really hoping that the moderators could tell the difference beteen reasoned discourse and the Mein Kampf theories that raised their ugly head.

I reposted the link because people should have the right to view relevant material, and not have it suppressed because of people like Ralph. John and Mike, if you keep deleting entire threads, you are simply going to encourage Ralph to do this again.

ilbob

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It seems to me that in fairness if you delete some posts, it is only fair to delete all of them. Leaving one side of an argument seems inherently unfair.

I guess I just missed the original stuff.

kparker

imported post

It seems to me that in fairness if you delete some posts, it is only fair to delete all of them. Leaving one side of an argument seems inherently unfair.
The problem with that, ilbob, is the issue of topicality. The stuff the argument involved was not related to 44brent's original post. If the moderators don't enforce some level of sticking to the subject, eventually every topic degenerates into a Discussion About Everything. This greatly detracts from the utility of a message board like this, which lets you zero in on topics you're interested in, and bypass ones you're not.

In other words, they could certainly have deleted "both sides" of the argument (most definitely including all my my contributions!) and left 44brent's original item, and it would have been totally fair.

So, now that this has in effect happened, by means of a re-posting of the original article, let's have at discussing that!

Jersey Ron

imported post

as i've said, i've already said my peace. and out of respect for j.pierce i really don't want to re-address the subject any further. however, i will say that the same "people" who own haaretz also own abc, cbs, nbc, cnn and every other major media outlet. fact!! not a conspiracy theory. there is no need for name calling, just provide facts and let the truth be told. because soon, right here in America, people will be silenced for disagreeing with what "they" tell us on abc, cbs, nbc, cnn, haaretz AND EVERY OTHER MAJOR MEDIA OUTLET. and if you don't agree, well then your a "nut", a conspiract theorist, an anti-this, a "denier that" or whatever "doo-doo" head name "they" can think of. it's really so simple. now please, can we move on??

Jersey

ilbob

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Seems to me all the companies you mention are all publically held corporations. Most of their stock is owned by insurance companies and mutual funds, much of it in retirement plans. Thats the fact.

Jersey Ron wrote:
as i've said, i've already said my peace. and out of respect for j.pierce i really don't want to re-address the subject any further. however, i will say that the same "people" who own haaretz also own abc, cbs, nbc, cnn and every other major media outlet. fact!! not a conspiracy theory. there is no need for name calling, just provide facts and let the truth be told. because soon, right here in America, people will be silenced for disagreeing with what "they" tell us on abc, cbs, nbc, cnn, haaretz AND EVERY OTHER MAJOR MEDIA OUTLET. and if you don't agree, well then your a "nut", a conspiract theorist, an anti-this, a "denier that" or whatever "doo-doo" head name "they" can think of. it's really so simple. now please, can we move on??

Jersey

Jersey Ron

imported post

[size=+1]Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals: [/size]
[size=+1][/size]
[size=+1]Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner[/size]

[size=+1]Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company[/size]

[size=+1]Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd[/size]

[size=+1]Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios[/size]

[size=+1]Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc[/size]

[size=+1]Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric[/size]

[size=+1]Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited[/size]

[size=+1]Those sevenmen collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.[/size]

i'm sorry, you were saying???

Jersey Ron

imported post

ilbob wrote:
ilbob, it doesn't matter if a company is public, privately owned or whatever. the original post that started this debacle was an article written by a man named Mr. Weissman, implying that Muslim/Arab terrorists were plotting against our children in schools. my point was simply the "flow" of information that we are constantly fed comes from the same group. period! i am just so sick and tired of hearing what i feel is nothing more than propaganda to get Christians to kill Muslims and vice-versa. i'm also sick of the new army commercials that ONLY target "Leroy Williams" from the inner city, "Hector Gonzalez" from the barrio and "Jonny Beck" from mid-plains Nebraska. once again, it's about the "flow" of information. So what it's a publicly traded company. so was Enron??!!!
Seems to me all the companies you mention are all publically held corporations. Most of their stock is owned by insurance companies and mutual funds, much of it in retirement plans. Thats the fact.

Jersey Ron wrote:

Jersey

Jersey Ron

imported post

ilbob, it doesn't matter if a company is public, privately owned or whatever. the original post that started this debacle was an article written by a man named Mr. Weissman, implying that Muslim/Arab terrorists were plotting against our children in schools. my point was simply the "flow" of information that we are constantly fed comes from the same group. period! i am just so sick and tired of hearing what i feel is nothing more than propaganda to get Christians to kill Muslims and vice-versa. i'm also sick of the new army commercials that ONLY target "Leroy Williams" from the inner city, "Hector Gonzalez" from the barrio and "Jonny Beck" from mid-plains Nebraska. once again, it's about the "flow" of information. So what it's a publicly traded company. so was Enron, Worldcom, etc!!! publicly traded doesn't mean jack squat!

ilbob

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Didn't Levin retire five years ago?

Eisner was ousted several years ago.

Seagrams no longer owns Universal.

Jersey Ron wrote:
[size=+1]Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals: [/size]
[size=+1][/size]
[size=+1]Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner[/size]

[size=+1]Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company[/size]

[size=+1]Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd[/size]

[size=+1]Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios[/size]

[size=+1]Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc[/size]

[size=+1]Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric[/size]

[size=+1]Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited[/size]

[size=+1]Those sevenmen collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.[/size]

i'm sorry, you were saying???