• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

McClellan to run for Senate

TFred

The annual "library ban" Delegate has decided to run for McEachin's Senate seat.

TFred

Del. Jennifer McClellan to run for Virginia Senate

RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Del. Jennifer McClellan (D-Richmond) announced Monday morning her plan to run for Virginia Senate.

McClellan was elected to the Virginia House of Delegates from the 71st District in 2005. She will be running for Sen. Donald McEachin’s seat after he was elected to Congress last Tuesday.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I remember when VCDL had a call to arms at the main Richmond library. Skidmark showed up in his wheelchair with a sign on the back that said, "I'm concealed carrying a gun." :lol:

Skid was a man of few words, but he did use them over and over and to considerable effect.