• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Membership rolls

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
A purge, of sockpuppets?

Ahhh, no, the arrant knight errant's Pancho Sanza is galumphing right along 15 minutes behind him.
Doug, from your video, you appear to be a handsome man. Your obsession can only be explained as man love. I am flattered, but a long distance relationship would never work out for us. With my schedule, I only make it up to the island twice a year and it appears that you do not make it down here at any higher a frequency. All of this sexual tension is not good for the board. We will just have to accept that it would not work out and that we will have to remain just friends. ;)

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
A purge, of sockpuppets?

Ahhh, no, the arrant knight errant's Pancho Sanza is galumphing right along 15 minutes behind him.
Doug, from your video, you appear to be a handsome man. Your obsession can only be explained as man love. I am flattered, but a long distance relationship would never work out for us. With my schedule, I only make it up to the island twice a year and it appears that you do not make it down here at any higher a frequency. All of this sexual tension is not good for the board. We will just have to accept that it would not work out and that we will have to remain just friends. ;)
QFT projection

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
A purge, of sockpuppets?

QFT projection

Quoted For Truth...

Friend....:)

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dougy I am straight ok, I mean I am not saying your lifestyle choice is wrong or anything :uhoh: but, I don't get into it alright, I am one of those that believe marriage is between a man & a woman ..........In fact have a date with this fine 21 year old Thursday evening :D She is only 19 years younger than me...:lol: oh, she likes Guns too, so maybe I can get her into OC, soon.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

DEFENSOR wrote:
Does any one know why the number of members is now shown some 10,000 less than last night? Did something dump data?

Defensor
John purged bots and totally inactie membe - not sure what criteria he used, maybe he cam explain