• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MIA and concerned

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Old friends are a precious commodity - please pass on any information you might have on any of these persons:

Citizen - it has been a year since he even signed into OCDO.

Bob1 - local (Richmond) participant in events (i.e. dinners) from Maryland. His last activity was March 2017.

While the answer(s) might not be to our liking, there is some good to be had just knowing.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Grape,
I don't have any information on Citizen or Bob1, but has anyone heard anything from Tricorn?
Alas, have not heard from Tricorn on the forum since Aug 2017 - a worthy contributor from Fredericksburg who joined OCDO 13 days before I did back in '06.

Citizen.

Bob1.

Tricorn.

Last edited:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
I checked this list twice and am happy to report that I am not on it. I know that disappoints some, but for right now I don't think I'm on my wife's or Grapeshot's naughty list, so for now I'm good to go.

I hope the ones on the list check in.

Last edited:

Tricorn

Spend very little time online anymore. I can be seen from time to time around the Fredburg area. A couple of weeks ago, an acquaintance who walks the Spotsy Mall for exercise said they have recently seen people OCing there. Kind of took me by surprise as they had gun-buster signs posted. I haven't been in the mall for years. The wife wanted to check out a couple of 'new' stores there. I went with her the other day and checked the mall entrance by Macy's, where the Spotsy Sheriff has an office, and there was no gun-buster sign or anything that indicated a gun/weapon ban posted.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Spend very little time online anymore. I can be seen from time to time around the Fredburg area. A couple of weeks ago, an acquaintance who walks the Spotsy Mall for exercise said they have recently seen people OCing there. Kind of took me by surprise as they had gun-buster signs posted. I haven't been in the mall for years. The wife wanted to check out a couple of 'new' stores there. I went with her the other day and checked the mall entrance by Macy's, where the Spotsy Sheriff has an office, and there was no gun-buster sign or anything that indicated a gun/weapon ban posted.
Thanks for checking in. I'm sure you know Grapeshot has passed on.