• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Montana Shooting Sports Association Banquet

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Major Montana Event – May 14, 2022
The Future of Gun Ownership in Montana

On May 14th, Montana Shooting Sports Association will host a banquet
and discussion about The Future of Gun Ownership in Montana. The
dinner will take place at 6:00pm on May 14, 2022, at the Hilton Garden
Inn Missoula. Confirmed speakers for the event are Montana Attorney
General Austin Knudsen, and Cascade County Sheriff Jesse Slaughter.
Montana’s U.S. Senator Jon Tester is slated to speak as well if his
schedule permits.

Prior to the dinner, starting at 4:00pm there will be a debate between
the candidates for the new Montana U.S. House District 2 seat. Several
candidates are confirmed at this time. The debate will be moderated
by radio personality Aaron Flint.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I attended. No, I am not running for a State level position, I already occupy a seat on my Town Council. As a matter of fact myself, two other Council members and the Mayor brought our wives (and my sister) to the debates, the mixer and the banquet. I open carried a 1911 (nothing new there) and one other person OCd.