• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More good news about trading for that guy BERGDAHL - smooth move Ocrama

OC for ME

I'm not telling anyone how to think or live, but don't you believe that America is tired of war?
Liberals always say this.
I don't have to go to that hell hole to recognize it as a hell hole.
Go to Iraq, you could be faced with the fact that not all of Iraq is a hell hole.
How many more live should we sacrifice to delay the inevitable to make it worth your time over there? 10, 20,500?
Ask Obama. Ya got two years to wait for a reply.

beebobby

You're using the extremely liberal Americans Against the Tea Party site as a credible source for not being involved in the Iraq war? :banghead: View attachment 11725

This explains a lot!!

Discounted the info because it's from a source you don't like. Typical. I was using a letter written by someone who was over there at the start to show how some veterans are incensed at the renewed call for involvement in a conflict we should never have been in. Here's the same letter from another source that you might read from:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/06/18/absolutely-nothing/

Redbaron007

Discounted the info because it's from a source you don't like. Typical. I was using a letter written by someone who was over there at the start to show how some veterans are incensed at the renewed call for involvement in a conflict we should never have been in. Here's the same letter from another source that you might read from:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/06/18/absolutely-nothing/

It's not I don't like the web site.....it's many times full of inaccurate info...that often times cannot be verified for accuracy. This article is an OP-Ed; subsequently an opinion with virtually no facts, just supposition, foul language and distasteful vocabulary! It's always good to see what the other side says. ;)

If these blogs are representative of where you get info, it certainly explains your internet demeanor. I feel sorry for you.

beebobby

Yes, those soldiers do talk dirty, I guess I should have warned you. I followed that link because it was a letter from a vet who was there at the start and I wanted to here his informed, boots on the ground, opinion. I visit many sites to sample the shifting political winds. I never consider an op ed as a source of facts, unless it is substantiated by other sources. You should feel sorry for those who are constantly on the wrong side of history.

Redbaron007

beebobby....why didn't you tell me you were in town...i would have bought you a burger!
0BA01028-9863-4D7E-BAAC-B06FA0708A9D_zpswoc0kugu.jpg