• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moving to a warmer climate :)

Jay

I just wanted to drop a note that the first weekend in June I will be leaving the "Live Free or Die" state to the "Live Passionately" state of Virginia as I have accepted a position with the UVA Medical Center in Charlottesville.

I would like to thank everyone in the forum for all of there guidance and support when I moved here two years ago. Thanks to all of you I got the courage to open carry as part of my daily routine, and look forward to continuing do so in Virginia which seems to embrace the concept just as much as everyone up here does.

I wish you all the best of luck with your pursuits to make New Hampshire one of the best gun carrying states in the nation.

I will drop in from time to time I am sure :)