• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Much to do about...

solus

Well is the forthcoming ensuing political insanity within our nation’s legislative branch, oh ya denials from the executive branch a good thing as the fracases take their attention from nitpicking firearm rights OR will the ‘SAVANT(s)’ in our congress try to sneak something through surreptitiously?

Thoughts?

[sidebar how much did just the special prosecutor cost this nation, as well as the whole greased pig grab cost?]

JTHunter2

Considering how the "dumboRATS" seem to like slipping things through late at night, I wouldn't be surprised at some kind of "trojan horse" bill to be pushed under cover of darkness.

solus

Great to watch the politico’s begin the snake oil saleman’s pitch from the back of their carts...

Our great country’s executive & legislative branchs chase their tails around the palms...

The country falls into a stagnation doldrum...woe is us.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Great to watch the politico’s begin the snake oil saleman’s pitch from the back of their carts...

Our great country’s executive & legislative branchs chase their tails around the palms...

The country falls into a stagnation doldrum...woe is us.
The problem is the chasing of their tails around the palms do not result in sweet butter.