• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My New Smartphone

What kind of smartphone do you have?

• iPhone

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Android Based

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Windows Mobile Based

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

jeeper1

I am on my second phone, the first was a flip phone. I upgraded to a phone with a 2 mega pixel camera and worked with a bluetooth hands free device in my pickup.
I don't want any of that extra crap because a phone is for talking with people not playing games or surfing the net or any of that other junk.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
I am on my second phone, the first was a flip phone. I upgraded to a phone with a 2 mega pixel camera and worked with a bluetooth hands free device in my pickup.
I don't want any of that extra crap because a phone is for talking with people not playing games or surfing the net or any of that other junk.

To each their own. Some of us really want or need that "crap".

END_THE_FED

I just sold my iPhone 3G on eBay and bought the Samsung Captivate. Wow! What a sweet phone!

I know what some of you are thinking ... "Why didn't you get the iPhone 4?"

The short answer is that I wanted an Android phone because a friend and I have a startup company developing Android software and I felt it would help to use the phone on a daily basis. In the very near future, we will be releasing a guitar chord trainer app (written by my friend) and an adventure game called Monkeys of Doom (written by yours truly). :)

I am curious what smartphone others use?

John

Why didnt you get a I phone 4?
Because sometimes I actually want to be able to hold my phone while I use it!!