• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

North Carolina grandfather shoots home invaders attempting to rape granddaughter

willy1094

The Truth

Excellent shooting! And BRAVO, sir...

from the comments section:

"The thing about this is that Grandpa was unarmed already with guns pointed at him and complying because they obviously had the advantage and he knew he'd be shot if he went for his gun.

Then, at the point where they decided to rape his granddaughter...he grabbed the gun anyway, likely KNOWING he would get shot in the process and probably even die, but would stop his granddaughter from being raped in the process.

THAT is character, ladies and gentlemen. That's the kind of person we should all strive to be."

Maverick9

The first two thugs sure spend a lot of time and effort on good grooming. I guess that's how they convince people to open the door, though most people know from that look they're wannabees at best.

Hope the gentleman who helped them to some vitamin Pb recovers fully.

WalkingWolf

When he recovers send him to NYCPD to teach the officers how to hit the broad side of a barn. Maybe even teach them to shoot the actual perp and not innocent bystanders.

I wonder how many shots fired, and how many misses or hits. I keep hearing people claim that when the SHTF you must have hundreds of rounds because it is not possible to connect under stress. Bovine Scatology! LAC manage all the time to connect without spraying the neighborhood.