• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

* * note CBS' 60 MINUTES heavily push TV ads during NFL games regarding tonight's firearm confiscation segment! !

solus

heavy emphasis on the divide in Colorado, e.g., half the county Sheriffs not enforcing the impending 1 Jan 2020 when the ERPO act goes into affect.

Further, pushed a citizen's rights are covered by the strict adherence of court's oversight ensuring the citizen's accusations.

solus

Same propaganda. I didn't know there have been 366 mass shootings this year already. This is the 321st. day of the year. More than one a day, wow.

it is the second time in the last couple days i've heard the same stat...without explanation or cite of where it originated?

got it...

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/
their chart

one incident ~ Police: 7 shot overnight in Detroit, including 4 in east side drive-by https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...troit-including-4-east-side-drive/2555448001/

Last edited:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
ARTICLE II, SECTION 13 of the Colorado Constitution:
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property, or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called in question; but nothing herein contained shall be construed to justify the practice of carrying concealed weapon."

Colorado's red flag law is in direct conflict with their own constitution.

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
ARTICLE II, SECTION 13 of the Colorado Constitution:
"The right of no person to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person and property, or in aid of the civil power when thereto legally summoned, shall be called in question; but nothing herein contained shall be construed to justify the practice of carrying concealed weapon."

Colorado's red flag law is in direct conflict with their own constitution.

Denver exempted itself from its own constitution, as OC is legal in the state of CO -- EXCEPT in Denver/Denver County. I had heard it would have been found unconstitutional if challenged back then, but there was no such challenge, so it has stood ever since.

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
heavy emphasis on the divide in Colorado, e.g., half the county Sheriffs not enforcing the impending 1 Jan 2020 when the ERPO act goes into affect.

Further, pushed a citizen's rights are covered by the strict adherence of court's oversight ensuring the citizen's accusations.

About the same number (or more) have said they won't enforce the high-capacity magazine ban, either.
There is still SOME hope for Purple state CO...