• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NY Mom Charged After Posing Kids with Guns

redlegagent

imported post

Given the fact that there are multiple charges and drugs were involved, I say they were piling on charges to make sure something stuck.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Has anyone seen the pictures?
I could see it if they were putting the barrel in their mouth or something.
A 5 month old on a bearskin rug packing heat, I wouldn't have a problem
unless I could clearly see the loaded chamber indicator was sticking out.
But it is NY, guess if you named the kid plaxico and stuff it in his diaper.....

But if all they had to go on was a picture forwarded from a third party,
the law should suppress the drugs, but they are screwed by the drug
laws supersede constitutional rights standard. I am surprised the media
hasn't used the word 'arsenal' yet in the coverage, they leave me with the
impression there was more than one gun from the story.

But this is the government who couldn't get R Kelley, and they had it on video.:banghead: