• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NY

ballester

imported post

:D:D:lol::lol::lol:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:D:?:D:D:D:D:D

I am so sorry for this, but i could not help myself, I have a buddy that moved here from NY a few years ago, and well when he first saw me OCing he bout sh** himself, and could not believe that counter to popular belief that some rights are not a myth. that in most other places you have them and should use them whenever its ok. once again i am sorry.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

tattedupboy

imported post

Rather than laughing at your friend who has been indoctrinated to believe that people do not have the right to carry guns for personal protection, use this as an opportunity to educate. Liberals have been infiltrating the free states for far too long, and now it is time for the freedom lovers who reside in them to resist the ideas that they bring with them. Give em' hell ballester!

ProguninTN

imported post

ballester, perhaps you should outfit your friend with a gun and holster ? Then, he could have the last laugh...at the Anti-2A NY polticians who would have a fit if they saw him carrying. As, they cannot do anything since he is now in VA.

ProguninTN

ballester

imported post

yeah he knows its ok now. I took him to the range and helped him get used to shooting. he said that he shot a glock once a few years ago.... so i got him to try not only a g17 but a berretta 92fs also and he liked it. thought he would because there are few things that are that much fun to do for an hour...hehehe but yeah got him looking at a used s&w 5906 he liked also....still cant get him to OC yet even when offered to let him use one of my guns....trying though...

NytoVa

imported post

ballester wrote:
I have a buddy that moved here from NY a few years ago, and well when he first saw me OCing he bout sh** himself, and could not believe that counter to popular belief that some rights are not a myth. that in most other places you have them and should use them whenever its ok.

I had the same problem when I moved back to VA after 20+ years in NY.I had a CWP and concealed carry almost daily in NY.

I visited the local range/gun shopweekly and always had a question about what I could/couldn't do legally in VA. Sometimes asking the same question several timesto make sure it was ok.

After a while the store manager said "Look, you live in America now. You don't have to worry about all that BS anymore."