• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC At My Doctor's Office.

TheMrMitch

imported post

Today .....no vest or jacket. Glock 21 on my hip....Bardstown, Ky.

No one in waiting room was bothered. Receptionist and nurses all cool. One asked why and I replied "My Right" AND EXPLAINED....then she was cool. Doc is used to me carrying and asked how my collecting was going.

The funny part......offices used to be posted. I carried CC using my deputy status and had several conversations about signwith my doc, who always replied it wasn't his decision.I showed for a check up one day and sign was gone. He just grinned.:celebrate