• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC breakfast on 7/28

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
OC breakfast on 7/28 at 9:00 am

Shoney's Family Restaurant. West Broad Street at [strike]Wistar[/strike] Skipwith.

Good bunch, good food, frequently good interaction.....and they have crisp bacon.

DoubleTap will be there.

Last edited:

sidestreet

Sorry I missed you...,

I went to the Shoneys at W. Broad and Skipwith, got there at 0900 hrs., waited til 0910 hrs., checked the site again, tried to locate a Shoneys at W. Broad and Wistar but could not find one. maybe next time.

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I went to the Shoneys at W. Broad and Skipwith, got there at 0900 hrs., waited til 0910 hrs., checked the site again, tried to locate a Shoneys at W. Broad and Wistar but could not find one. maybe next time.

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

My mistake - should have read Broad Street and Skipwith Road. Sorry..:cry:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
One young man was obviously enamored with my purdy 1911 as he exclaimed, "Is THAT a 1911?"

"Shore is," I replied. "It goes everywhere I go."

His face split with an ear to ear grin.

Firearms Iinstuctor

One young man was obviously enamored with my purdy 1911 as he exclaimed, "Is THAT a 1911?"

"Shore is," I replied. "It goes everywhere I go."

His face split with an ear to ear grin.

Just think how impressed he would have been if you had a real handgun on your side.

Like a GlOCK.

I type this as I have my 1911 on my side and my Glock is waiting for me to take it for a MC ride.

:banana:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Just think how impressed he would have been if you had a real handgun on your side.

Like a GlOCK.

I type this as I have my 1911 on my side and my Glock is waiting for me to take it for a MC ride.

:banana:

Donna wanna no handgun where you have to pull the trigger to disassemble...:p

HP995

Don't worry Grape, the good ol' "no such thing as an AD" Glock is always looking for an opportunity to help out the owner with that (pulling the trigger) so he won't have to. ;)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Don't worry Grape, the good ol' "no such thing as an AD" Glock is always looking for an opportunity to help out the owner with that (pulling the trigger) so he won't have to. ;)

Having choices and diversity is a wonderful thing, is it not. (rhetorical)

In America (most of it) we get to carry what works best for us...:D

Firearms Iinstuctor

Having choices and diversity is a wonderful thing, is it not. (rhetorical)

In America (most of it) we get to carry what works best for us...:D

Yesterday it started out with my 1911 then a Glock 23 then a S@W 686.

Was really tempted to take my 4 inch 44mag loaded with 315gr hard cast when checking the bear baits. Have a real bruiser coming in on one.

Different handguns for different jobs.

Last edited: