• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC breakfast Sat 7/21

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
OC breakfast Sat 7/21, 8:00 am

Golden Corral

Providence Road at Midlothian.

I will be sitting in the 2nd or 3rd dining area to the right.
Personal identifier = tan ball cap with N. Chesterfield on the front.

They have great biscuits-n-gravy and know how to fix bacon.

sidestreet

could'nt make it there in time...,

plus, I was so busy yesterday, I forgot to look. Sorry!!!

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

va_tazdad

OC breakfast Sat 7/21, 8:00 am

Golden Corral

Providence Road at Midlothian.

I will be sitting in the 2nd or 3rd dining area to the right.
Personal identifier = tan ball cap with N. Chesterfield on the front.

They have great biscuits-n-gravy and know how to fix bacon.

Arrived @0745. Assumed post out front awaiting arrival. 0800 entered the facility.

0840, departed after eating and being unable to locate Grape. Food was good, conversation was terrible.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Arrived @0745. Assumed post out front awaiting arrival. 0800 entered the facility.

0840, departed after eating and being unable to locate Grape. Food was good, conversation was terrible.
Was considerably delayed by very bad truck accident on Chippenham parkway, did not arrive until about 8:45 am.

Will be at Shoney's on West Broad St tomorrow at 9:00 am.

va_tazdad

Was considerably delayed by very bad truck accident on Chippenham parkway, did not arrive until about 8:45 am.

Will be at Shoney's on West Broad St tomorrow at 9:00 am.

Sad I missed you. Wasn't sure I could make it until the last minute, but I did go. Sorry, but working a double tomorrow. Will try again next weekend.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Sad I missed you. Wasn't sure I could make it until the last minute, but I did go. Sorry, but working a double tomorrow. Will try again next weekend.
Almost every Saturday somewhere and almost every Sunday at Shoney's on West Broad at Wistar.