• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Holster for Sig P226?

FTG-05

I've been OCing my S&W 329PD (.44 Mag) for about 3 years now, but now I'd like to start carrying my Sig P226 again. I haven't carried that gun since the early '90's when I got my Glock 23. Nostalgia, old memories, don't know why, I just do.

In any event, I need a slip on, clamp on, paddle type holster - no belt holsters need apply.

Whatcha got thats good?

Thanks

WalkingWolf

Wow! How much money do you want to spend? Fobus are inexpensive, Blackhawk a tad more, or step up to a safariland.

Or you could really throw some cash and get a custom alligator skin paddle holster. Paddle holsters have been around a long time. Originally the paddles were made of leather, some of those holsters are still around.

You just need to figure your budget.

FTG-05

Ha! Never realized that Safariland made a 568 paddle holster for the Sig just as it does for my 329PD! Don't know why I didn't think of that first!

Anyway, I ordered one today from Optics Planet, for a whole whopping $38 plus shipping! The 568 is super easy to take off and on, which I do quite often while out on my farm dong farm-type stuff like working on or driving my tractor. Having the same system for the Sig will be great.

Thanks,