• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in/around Murray

357SigFan

imported post

I noticed on the main page that KY is a "Gold Star" OC State. I'm assuming that the gold star means OC is OK everywhere with few, if any issues with LEO? Does anyone have any Experience in or around Murray? Now that my wife's done with college, the only thing I'd be going down there for is to visit friends, so I wouldn't have to worry about the college campus.

mike m

imported post

yes o.k. to carry i do in and around paducah all hte time,just follow the rules that this site says not to carry you will be fine,i did check the rules with a sherriff friend of mine he says rules are correct. just remimber the same places you cant c.c you can't o.c.

TrueBrit

imported post

reefteach wrote:
When I think of open carry,three states come to mind. VA, COand KY. Carry on.

Too right, Reef! I guess we still cannot persuade you to move South of the river? No matter, come to KY as often as you can, Sir!

I feel exactly as you do on the primo OC states, but I tend to include Wyoming as well myself.

Best wishes,

TrueBrit.