• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Hampton?

tazxrulz

I plan on open carrying at Hampton beach this coming weekend. Just curious if the cops there are OC friendly or?

ldsgeek

Your only likely problem will be from those slumming for the day from the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts. They don't understand that we live in a free state here and wish to impose their "values" on us.

tazxrulz

...or, what are they going to do about it?

It's legal. Carry on, with confidence.

Nothing they can do about it... I plan to carry regardless of what they like. I just wanted to know what to expect. I'll post here and let you know if I have any issues.

ptrdsmn

I plan on open carrying at Hampton beach this coming weekend. Just curious if the cops there are OC friendly or?

I've open carried there before with no issues. Had a few people ask me about it from Massachusetts and Connecticut but no problems. I'm from Lincoln, NH and currently live in Concord and I open carry both places all the time too with no issues yet.