• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Question

WalkingWolf

Slack off on the bloody coffee mate, it is called "comedy". If you feel insulted, that would be your problem.

You didn't use a smiley, or sacasm note to indicate it was comedy, on the internet there is no way to tell if some bloke is joking or seriuus. By your hateful response it seems you were serious, and YOU have need to slack off the coffee. Other than that ***** ** ** **** *** ****.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyndsy Simon

I use a Serpa Level II CQC paddle holster, plus for added safety I add a large dose of situational awareness. Even without a gun, people need to be more aware of their surroundings. Too many times people have headphones on, and totally engrossed in their electronic gizmo.

I would highly recommend that you swap out the pancake attachment for the belt loop one.

I carried using the pancake for a few days, and found it was a pain to get it off my belt anyhow. I heard online that it was easily broken, and tried it. My wife wore it, and I grabbed the bottom of the holster and pulled - snapped it clean in two at the top, leaving her unarmed and me with her weapon.

I've had no such issues with the belt loop attachment, and I've been carrying it daily for about a year now.