• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Hampton Roads / Southside, Feb 2nd, 7pm @ Village Inn

darthmord

Name:....................Confirmed......Maybe
darthmord....................1...............5
ocholsteroc..................1...............0
45acpForMe.................1................0
MSC 45ACP..................2................0
Mechman.....................1................0
Bubba Ron....................2...............0
hemifan87....................0................2
Zak Kee.......................1................0

Total:.........................9................7

That's the tally so far. I'll know whether or not my kids are going closer to next Wednesday.

I did stop by there on last Thursday and let them know the tentative total at that time was approx 10-12 people. As of today, it's looking as though it's going to be closer to 15 since I'm probably bringing my kids and maybe one or two more friends.

wylde007

I had been a maybe... sort of

Now I will be unable to attend. My wife's grandmother (the last between us) passed on Sunday evening and services are Wednesday. I will be quite indisposed all day.

45acpForMe

Now I will be unable to attend. My wife's grandmother (the last between us) passed on Sunday evening and services are Wednesday. I will be quite indisposed all day.

My condolences to you and your wife.

My "last" grandparent passed on in 1977. Of course she was born in 1899. :)

Well even if it is a small get together I still plan on being there. (unless Murphy and his law have other things planned)

wylde007

Much obliged, but frankly it's been a long time coming. She was 90 and her health has been deteriorating rather precipitously the past couple of years. I think she was ready to be with her husband (who preceded her by over 20 years) and the Lord.

God bless.

hemifan87

sorry to hear of your loss

and my famly and I will not be able to make it out this time due to some money issues, well maybe next time.

sst0185

Count me in. My first OC dinner. I went to the one at Vinny's back in September but I came a little late didn't see any one OC'ing and didn't want to start walking around checking people out.

Did have a killer cheesesteak though.

Zak Kee

Count me in. My first OC dinner. I went to the one at Vinny's back in September but I came a little late didn't see any one OC'ing and didn't want to start walking around checking people out.

Did have a killer cheesesteak though.

Same here for my first dinner. And if some of y'all who have been around a bit, can y'all bring some OC cards if you got a few spares laying around? Thanks in advance see ya tonight!

CD's 45

Will be my frist also but going to do my best to get there. look foward to metting everyone and getting to know you. Sorry for the passing of grandmother in your family.

sst0185

:mad:

Just had to open my big mouth. wife made plans for us tonight and I didn't find out till just now. :cuss:

mikey256

Well plans have changed. I came home to a screaming newborn and angry wife. Looks like I will spend my night pulling my hair out.