• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Hampton Roads / Southside, Feb 2nd, 7pm @ Village Inn

45acpForMe

45acpForMe

Well plans have changed. I came home to a screaming newborn and angry wife. Looks like I will spend my night pulling my hair out.

I feel your pain! Our firstborn was colicky and cried 24hours a day for the first three months. Our youngest had her days and nights reversed for 3 weeks. :) Fun fun fun! Darthmord brought his 4 children (well behaved) tonight so in the future wives and children are welcome but I understand your dilemma.

I miss my kids being so small! The only advantage of them being older other than dressing themselves is I can now take them shooting with me. :):banana:

t33j

All great videos. That's really stuff you'll want to be very familiar with before you have a potentially negative encounter!

Last edited:

Mechman

The morning after! :)

Hey alll! Just a note to say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself last night. The conversation was great! I already come to enjoy these outings immensely! Looking forward to the next one!

Mechman

Website for Armed American Radio

Here is the website to an online radio show that i very much enjoy on Sunday evenings...

www.armedamericanradio.com

Although it is sponsored by the United States Concealed Carry Association I still very much enjoy listening to their guests!

Check it out when you get a chance!

CD's 45

Dinner was great last night and so was the company.Was my frist one but won't be the last. Sorry i had to leave so soon. 45acpForMe thanks for the info.Hope to see you all again soon.

darthmord

Thanks to everyone who came to dinner. If you wanted to but couldn't make it, don't worry. There's always the next dinner which is usually 1-2 weeks away.

The conversation around dinner is always fun. You get to learn new things and get a different perspective on things.