• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCed into RedEye in Wausau, millennial microbrewery.

Wstar425

Ok, done for the day.

Dog walk, OC.

Graduation ceremony where my wife is speaking, no carry.

Probably see if I can get my bike running. Calling for rain most of afternoon, maybe a nap. OC, but makes sleeping on my right side a little uncomfortable.

Yetiman

Bike Friday

Bike Friday makes some seriously cool kit !!! (to OC on... there, still on topic).

No folding bike for me yet, only a pair of folding kayaks.

Wstar425

Amazed at the improvement! I could see this going places.

You live with your sister? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Punctuation is your friend.

You had me until the last line.

Last edited:

protias

Awe, I see Doug's safe space has been has been invaded by him trolling forums and getting triggered. Hey Doug, your buddy Obama and your candidate Clinton are not in power. You should really check yourself into a mental institution for your multiple personality disorder.

Franky

Interesting that Protias and wimwag both use the Wisconsin Carry Inc avatar on this forum and both have a long posting history with a fixation on this Doug person. Perhaps not wimwag as much due to recent legal problems. Karma, Joe?

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
Awe, I see Doug's safe space has been has been invaded by him trolling forums and getting triggered. Hey Doug, your buddy Obama and your candidate Clinton are not in power. You should really check yourself into a mental institution for your multiple personality disorder.

Who is Doug?