• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Officer Goines should be charged with murder.

eye95

Please make up your mind what you want to say.

I never asserted anyone bought anything at that residence. Quite the opposite.

From my earlier post.

"The fact that when asked after the fact NO UCO or CI had ever bought anything at that residence before or had even been there before. It was not even a place of interest"

That is also what the news story o linked says, and every other news story since a day after the event.

Google it. Don't Google it.

I posted a working link. Read it or don't.

You got what I posted backwards so probably makes little difference if you read the news or not.

The so called undercover cops that were said to have made heroine buys there before, knew they had not done so yet were in on the raid.

I have tired of your game playing. Have a nice day.

OC for ME

Yes, those three cops in Hotlanta got away with premeditated murder. Goines will suffer similar consequences it seems given that he has been routinely praised by his department's seniors. I suppose we of the great unwashed masses could plea our way out of premeditated murder...in Hotlanta anyway.

Ghost1958

Yes, those three cops in Hotlanta got away with premeditated murder. Goines will suffer similar consequences it seems given that he has been routinely praised by his department's seniors. I suppose we of the great unwashed masses could plea our way out of premeditated murder...in Hotlanta anyway.
Not likely.

I'm guessing Goines had some personal beef with these people.

He had already been charged with assault on a man over his sister.
And not logging cocaine evidence in his possession until superiors asked about it.

There is only one reason a cop has undocumented drugs in his possession. That is to plant evidence on someone he knows will not have drugs themselves.

He will walk with a slap on his little behind, though.

OC for ME

HPD, like just about every other LEA in America, is a corrupt organization infested with corrupt enablers. There is no way HPD employees did not know, for years, that Goines was a dirty cop. Does anyone think that this Goines jackleg is a "isolated incident?". If so you are unwilling to hold cops to account for their actions...and their inaction. Cops will protect their own to the peril of that rat cop that attempts to hold them to account for their lawlessness.

Example: That Florida state trooper. https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-sb-jane-watts-miami-case-20170208-story.html

KBCraig

Wait since9, lying is now punishable under the manslaughter statutory mandates.

Texas Penal Code 19.04:

Sec. 19.04. MANSLAUGHTER. (a) A person commits an offense if he recklessly causes the death of an individual.

(b) An offense under this section is a felony of the second degree

The false claims in the application for the search warrant, followed by the dynamic raid, recklessly caused the death of both residents.

Manslaughter is an appropriate charge.

solus

Sorry your honor, my confidential informant(s) mislead me and I am sincerely dismayed this occurred due to their misinformation!

Yes your honor, i shall in the future be more cognizant and validate the confidential informant(s) information!

Thanks your honor for your time and support to this community’s war on drugs.