• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One nation under gun

SicSemperTyrannis

imported post

Wow! Thank you very much for posting this. I am going to post it to my blog right now. This is great for those "on the fence" about guns... personal stories are very powerful to some people.

OBXMIKE

imported post

Shocked that they would actually put this out there........an overall POSITIVE piece on gun ownership? I near 'bout fell outta my chair! :what:

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
I wonder how many are NRA members? I suspect that little is true of what has been said of NRA membership in absolute (4 x 10^6) or relative (fraction of the population) numbers.
Last I checked the NRA was claiming that 4million NRA members out of 65 million
estimated gun owners.