• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carriers in my area?

DEFENSOR

I am new to Utah but not to open carry. I now live in Herriman and was wondering if I had any neighbors who OC on a regular basis. I have my CFP and always carry but choose to OC the majority of the time. if they are but a few of us we should get together and go for a meal to help foster an understanding of open carry in public. Thanks to Utah for the friendly welcome.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
Not sure about Herriman, but there is a decent group of us scattered around. Our largest dinner meet gathered about 75 people.

OCDO seems pretty dead lately, so if you are looking for your fellow Utahans, most of them are hiding at www.utahconcealedcarry.com.

Welcome to Utah!!!

Raleigh

I am in the Avenues, my wife and I are always up for a mini meet! :banana: UCC is not working right now for some reason, server is down.

Hey

Hey I'm new to this site so will be my first post. I'm in WJ 5-10 minutes from Herriman if you're still up to getting together for a meet