• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry at the outlets at castle rock co

bowhunter84

Hello I'm new to open carry and was wondering if you are allowed to open carry at the outlets at castle rock co. Also what is the town like with open carry at the castle rock.

thanks
brandon.

jackrockblc

I haven't carried there, yet. Last time I visited my dad, I was in the other side of the interstate. But my understanding about open carrying in Castle Rock in general it's generally not problematic. Just be courteous ah and know the local laws. With the recent change, that's a little easier.

got_heat

I have OC'd at the outlets without incident, but the Coleman outlet does not allow firearms in their store and will kick you out.