• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry event in Corinth, MS?

independence

A friend of mine told me there was going to be an open carry event at a park in Corinth, MS soon but he didn't know any more details than that. Does anyone know anything about this?

Last edited:

independence

A friend of mine told me there was going to be an open carry event at a park in Corinth, MS soon but she didn't know any more details than that. Does anyone know anything about this?

Apparently it is this coming Saturday from 10:00 AM to 2:30 in the park. The details are somewhat confusingly spread across the associated Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/FireArmFreedomDay

Does anybody know anyone from this group? Apparently they have done a couple more of these rallies already.

Daylen

Sounds like orc mischief to me. If its only promoted on that site it can't be for adults.

independence

Sounds like orc mischief to me. If its only promoted on that site it can't be for adults.

Prior to the event, it was in the Corinth newspaper, per the photos on their Facebook page. A friend of mine also heard it on the radio.

Following the event, it was featured on WTVA news:

http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/em...s_videos,ros&va_id=4367991&volume=8&windows=1

All in all, it seems like it must have went well, though I didn't attend. Not to sound too harsh, but there was such poor grammar, etc. on their Facebook page that I wasn't sure if they were legit, so I didn't go.