• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Family Dinner-Wed. May 11th - The Big Spring Meet & Greet :-)

Master Control

Michigan Open Carry is going to Clinton Twp. for dinner! We will be at the "Goodys Family Resturant" in Clinton Twp. We are looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar and new faces, as for Our New Members & Guest that missed a past opportunity to get introduced to everyone, corrective measures are in place to see that you feel right at home.

The Dinner Gathering will start at 7:00pm until we leave! THATS RIGHT "til we leave", The resturant normally close's at 8:00pm BUT, arraingments have been made to allow anyone who shows up after 8 to attend this event will be let in. So come when you are free, we'll see you there, this after dinner venue setting will be great for Q&A, "Meet & Greet" & Fellowship.

I'd love to see 50+ attendees...come one, come all ...Lets get together and do this?

Goodys Family Resturant
21342 Hall Rd.
Clinton Twp., MI. 48038
(586) 493-9660

btw if you google the address it will come up a mexican resturant which is closed, For the last three years, This location has been Known as "Goodys Family Resturant", 21342 Hall Road. Clinton Twp., MI. 48038
the phone number is (586) 493-9660

Goodys Family Resturant is open for business.

Carry On

Last edited:

scot623

This event is open to anyone who wants to attend, not just MOC members. Also, anyone who shows up after 8 to attend this will be let in. So come when you are free, we'll see you there.

sprinklerguy28

I work until 8 in Royal Oak next week. I will try to get out early if possible. If not I will show up late if people are still gathering and hanging out.

Last edited: