• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Lunch or Dinner

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Sorry, but you gave a Center Street location.

"Just off" is not Center Street.

I went to the only McDonalds on Center Street.

Maybe b.c.cruiser can fill folks in on what you look like and why you have so much trouble.

stay safe.

PATRIOT88

Banned
I guess there was confusion about location....I didnt say mcdonalds. Read the original scheduled post....it did sai the mcdonalds just off of center street/highway 70 se...which was the one cruiser and I were at earlier today. I apologize if there was any misinterpretation or misreading. I thought I was clear.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I guess there was confusion about location....I didnt say mcdonalds. Read the original scheduled post....it did sai the mcdonalds just off of center street/highway 70 se...which was the one cruiser and I were at earlier today. I apologize if there was any misinterpretation or misreading. I thought I was clear.

Not knowing that "Center Street" does not extend that far - at least according to the street signs - made your original statement of location as clear as mud.

I'm waiting to read what bc.cruiser has to say.