• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pensacola NAS shooter dead, Escambia Co. Sheriff. One other fatality.

Doug_Nightmare

Washington Island, WISCONSIN. Out in Lake Michigan
A gunman killed three people and wounded at least seven others at Naval Air Station Pensacola on Friday morning, officials said, and the unidentified assailant was shot and killed by sheriff’s deputies who responded to the scene.
The shooting inside a classroom building on the sprawling Florida base comes just two days after an attack at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard in Hawaii. The two deadly incidents surely will reignite questions about security on U.S. military facilities.
The gunman who opened fire at Naval Air Station Pensacola, killing three, is reportedly a foreign national from a Middle Eastern country.
The gunman opened fire Friday morning, killing three innocents and causing numerous others to be transported to the hospital for injuries.
The Associated Press reports that the Pensacola gunman was an aviation student from Saudi Arabia.
NBC News reports that the gunman’s name was Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani.

Last edited:

Doug_Nightmare

Washington Island, WISCONSIN. Out in Lake Michigan
The SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadist media, identified the gunman as Mohammed al-Shamrani, saying he had posted a short manifesto on Twitter that read: “I’m against evil, and America as a whole has turned into a nation of evil.”
“I’m not against you for just being American, I don’t hate you because your freedoms, I hate you because every day you supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims but also humanity,” he wrote.
Saracens been cutting heads since the Sixth Century. The Crusades: A History by Jonathan Riley-Smith (Bloomsberry)

Last edited: