• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pepper spray law in Mass, out of state resident...urgent reply needed

Jared

Hello there... going to be attending the westover air show this weekend. Im a CT resident, wondering if its legal for me to carry pepper spray (keychain size) in Mass as i know there are laws regarding purchasing and carrying.

Will be leaving shortly and would greatly appreciate information...

Not legal.

You can apply for a temporary license to carry firearms.

If you only want to carry spray, they will issue a Class B LTC which they will restrict to mace and spray in general.

$100 a year, and a trip to Chelsea.... Each renewal as well.

gprod55

Wasp Spray

Wasp spray is very effecive up to 20 feet. Aim for the head. It will blind all preditors 4 legged or 2. It is not against the law to carry wasp spray. It can be carried openly or concealed. Good luck

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Wow. I wonder what the men that founded Massachusetts would think of the current law regarding the right to bear arms? Mace is not a weapon, it is a spray that causes irritation and nothing more! What a joke; and the republican party backs a Mass. Governor!