• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

picnic in Newhampshire Sullivan county (Claremont,NH,03743)

NewHampshireNative

imported post

I'M setting up a picnic for this summer in sullivan county (Claremont,NH,03743). I have members of my other forum usacarry who are in the state coming. As well as the site founder coming up from FL and other members driving up from other states like CT and others. Who on here would also like to come? It's open/concealed carry any way you want. It's a get together to hang out make new friends eat some good food and spread the word about peoples rights to open/conceal carry a Gun in the USA. hoping to have some news papers covering it and maybe news 9 and the ridley report. Going to have hand outs on state carry laws ( open carry laws as well) and NH state pistol permit applications. Hand outs about the sites, Opencarry.org and usacarry.com and hand outs of site sponsors like holster makers and the american self defense institute and many more. This is going to be open to all (you do not need to have a gun on to come. Or even own a gun).

NewHampshireNative

imported post

Some time this summer do not have a set date yet waiting to see if there would be any one who would want to come to it first.

NewHampshireNative

imported post

Well the problem with that is i have some other people from other forums coming up. The other thing is Manchester is at the center of the battle for gun rights. I'M trying to spread the word more in this area. As half the people think carrying a gun is not legal unless your a cop. I understand that it's a drive up here but that goes both ways. It's about the same time for us to drive down there as well.

NewHampshireNative

imported post

Any ideas on this would be great. I got the site owner/founder of usacarry.org setting a picnic up in FL this summer as well as the one up here. So far we got a few people. We are going to have hand outs on gun information. Information about the sites. We have a raffle and give away planned. He is going to have t-shirts hats and other things from the site. We are in the works talking to site sposors like springfield and others of coming to it with gear to show off. Or letting him bring up some sample stuff. As well as many more stuff any ideas will be great. Still no date set or set location. He is setting his up at a local range so they can shoot and have the cook out.

nh92d

imported post

Well hopefully i should be driving a more dependable car by then also depending on date..

not to bad of a ride for me from here..(approx 1hr26mins),just hope i have my truck by then..

First Responder

imported post

Thanks for the invite, depending on your picnic date I would like to attend .... I'll be in NH attending other pro 2A summer events, PorcFest 2009, June 25-28
http://www.freestateproject.org/festival
and the Live Free or Die Rally Aug. 21-23
http://www.myspace.com/caacp
in addition to a private freedom gathering during the July 4 holiday that is conveniently near Claremont.

goforbroke

imported post

Sounds very nice. I am in Lebanon, NH searching for some like-minded friends, especially ladies up here in the Upper Valley.