• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please join the "America Hates the Brady Campaign" Facebook group.

sultan62

I maintain a minimal FB profile, simply for communication and viewing friends' pictures. But I don't join groups, use Apps, etc.

Aaron1124

If it weren't for Facebook, I wouldn't have found many of my old high school, and even elementary school friends. It was a great way for me to get in touch with a lot of people from my past - and a lot of my family from across the U.S.

slowfiveoh

I find the hating of a group of people almost as unproductive as the hating of inanimate objects.

Yes, they're idiots.

Doesn't mean we should out and out "hate" them.

HeroHog

Done.

Yes, FB CAN be a HUGE time-suck if ya let it! I only use it to keep up with friends and events. I played Mob Wars for a bit but that got old fast.

Beretta92FSLady

If it weren't for Facebook, I wouldn't have found many of my old high school, and even elementary school friends. It was a great way for me to get in touch with a lot of people from my past - and a lot of my family from across the U.S.

Same here. If it wasn't for facebook I would have never gotten back into contact with an ex-girlfriend from fourteen years ago whom I again argue with frequently, just like the old days:banghead:

eye95

If the implication is that there is a hive mentality here, I object.

This board is more respectful of dissenting opinions than any other I have ever posted on. We vocally and forcefully express our differing opinions, but (with rare exceptions) we listen to opposing opinions and deal with them rationally--more so than elsewhere on the 'Net.

Liberty is so loved here that a hive mentality is virtually impossible. We will truly be diverse here (not government-manufactured "diverse") because we are a collection of individuals more than we are a group.