• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pleased and Frustrated - Hot and Cold

fjpro2a

For the past 10 years, we open carriers or supporters of open carry hear stories from most States that please us very much and then stories that frustrate us to no end. We take 2 steps forward and one step back, and then one step forward and 2 steps back. I am going crazy. Maybe it is because I am 68. So, I am reminding all you younger folks to hang in there, and never stop fighting for your/our rights. We should support every MAJOR pro gun law as well as every small seemingly insignificant step forward. Wouldn't it be wonderful if students were taught what the laws were concerning the 2nd Amendment, open carry and what anti-gun business owners could legally do to restrict it, the difference between carrying and brandishing, etc. Where are our teachers who will teach students how to think, not what to think? Thanks for letting me blow off some steam. :banghead: