• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police smashed a car window/taser passenger during routine traffic stop in Indiana

F350

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
You err. In the long standing tradition of the SCOTUS's treasonous failure to protect the people's rights against the government's constant full court press to enslave us they have decided that during a traffic stop the cop (in the name of cop safety) can control passengers. They can make you get out the car completely absent of suspicion of a crime.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/fed.../408/case.html
"In this case we consider whether the rule of Pennsylvania v. Mimms, 434 U. S. 106 (1977) (per curiam), that a police officer may as a matter of course order the driver of a lawfully stopped car to exit his vehicle, extends to passengers as well. We hold that it does."

Once again, officer safety trumps individual rights

Once again this is what happens when you depend on government to protect you from government.

Jeff. State

Banned
There is NO SUCH OFFENSE as "Being a jerk to the cops".

Yes there is and in they eyes of many LEO's it can carry a heavy sentence to include, tazing, choking, beating, or shooting, all of which can end the subjects life.

That offense............... "Contempt of cop".

Commit contempt of cop and it matters not if there were no other laws broken, you WILL be punished and you will go to jail.

Maverick9

Yes there is and in they eyes of many LEO's it can carry a heavy sentence to include, tazing, choking, beating, or shooting, all of which can end the subjects life.

Commit contempt of cop and it matters not if there were no other laws broken, you WILL be punished and you will go to jail.

Cite?

Primus

Lol

sudden valley gunner

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/09/william-norman-grigg/from-the-files-of-the-nineveh-pd/

FUQ- Dozier’s brother was dragged out of the house, and several police conferred on the front porch. After one of them pointed out that they had a problem because Wheeler had “kicked a pregnant woman,” another observed that they had to “charge her with something.”

Her son, Levii, was born by way of an emergency C-section a few weeks later. Doctors informed her that the kick to her abdomen had been delivered with sufficient force to cause the child to defecate in Utero – which means that he had the sh*t kicked out of him by a police officer before he was born.

From the same article.....FUQ-
When Lugo asked why he was being abducted, the assailants threw him to the ground, kicked him, beat him, and tasered him at least three times. The thugscrum expanded to fifteen as reinforcements arrived. Lugo’s aunt, Annette Velzquez, pleaded with the officers to stop beating her nephew, then informed themthat she was going to call Chief Sheppard, whom she had met while working in the local school district. Backup officer Benjamin Mitchell responded by shoving Velazquez, stealing her cell phone, pepper-spraying her, and arresting her. A pregnant mother and an elderly mother were also attacked by Mitchell or his comrades.

Again from same article-FUQ-
That “behavior” consisted of 16-year-old Romengeno calmly asserting his rights by refusing to speak to a police officer and denying him consent to come onto his property. The government-employed gangster replied by snarling that the young man was a “smartass” and placing his hands violently on the teenager. That provoked his sister to come to his defense. Krull claims that Brenda grabbed a can of pepper spray and ordered the police to leave.That’s when Krull escalated the incident by assaulting Brenda. As Krull threw her up against a vehicle, Brenda cried out, “Get off of me, you’re going to kill my baby” just seconds before the officer punched the woman in the back of the head and hurled her face-first to the ground. In the video, the victim is heard moaning, “My baby, oh my baby” as the officer continues his assault, kneeing her in the back and forcing her to put weight on her stomach.

This was discussed once at length on this very forum- http://archive.wtsp.com/rss/article/198558/58/Woman-arrested-for-video-taping-police

http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/40/4047.asp Even the eleventh circuit had to get involved......who wants to bet the cops still have their job...

Notice I didn't give examples of men......I could go on and on and on, but I think you get the point.

These are not just isolated incidents either, I have been arrested for "not cooperating" and standing up for my rights.

Last edited:

notalawyer

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/09/william-norman-grigg/from-the-files-of-the-nineveh-pd/

FUQ- Dozier’s brother was dragged out of the house, and several police conferred on the front porch. After one of them pointed out that they had a problem because Wheeler had “kicked a pregnant woman,” another observed that they had to “charge her with something.”

Her son, Levii, was born by way of an emergency C-section a few weeks later. Doctors informed her that the kick to her abdomen had been delivered with sufficient force to cause the child to defecate in Utero – which means that he had the sh*t kicked out of him by a police officer before he was born.

From the same article.....FUQ-
When Lugo asked why he was being abducted, the assailants threw him to the ground, kicked him, beat him, and tasered him at least three times. The thugscrum expanded to fifteen as reinforcements arrived. Lugo’s aunt, Annette Velzquez, pleaded with the officers to stop beating her nephew, then informed themthat she was going to call Chief Sheppard, whom she had met while working in the local school district. Backup officer Benjamin Mitchell responded by shoving Velazquez, stealing her cell phone, pepper-spraying her, and arresting her. A pregnant mother and an elderly mother were also attacked by Mitchell or his comrades.

Again from same article-FUQ-
That “behavior” consisted of 16-year-old Romengeno calmly asserting his rights by refusing to speak to a police officer and denying him consent to come onto his property. The government-employed gangster replied by snarling that the young man was a “smartass” and placing his hands violently on the teenager. That provoked his sister to come to his defense. Krull claims that Brenda grabbed a can of pepper spray and ordered the police to leave.That’s when Krull escalated the incident by assaulting Brenda. As Krull threw her up against a vehicle, Brenda cried out, “Get off of me, you’re going to kill my baby” just seconds before the officer punched the woman in the back of the head and hurled her face-first to the ground. In the video, the victim is heard moaning, “My baby, oh my baby” as the officer continues his assault, kneeing her in the back and forcing her to put weight on her stomach.

This was discussed once at length on this very forum- http://archive.wtsp.com/rss/article/198558/58/Woman-arrested-for-video-taping-police

http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/40/4047.asp Even the eleventh circuit had to get involved......who wants to bet the cops still have their job...

Notice I didn't give examples of men......I could go on and on and on, but I think you get the point.

These are not just isolated incidents either, I have been arrested for "not cooperating" and standing up for my rights.

Not sure how anyone can take that 'publication' seriously when the bias is blatantly obvious:
government-employed gangster
thugscrum
trained simian
Assyrian mercenaries
armed bullies

:rolleyes:

rightwinglibertarian

Not sure how anyone can take that 'publication' seriously when the bias is blatantly obvious:
government-employed gangster
thugscrum

trained simian
Assyrian mercenaries
armed bullies

:rolleyes:

Yea.... truth is the new hate speech. There is even a rule against speaking and advocating it here. And citations are simply crimespeak. People don't want to be confused with the facts