• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Post-Thanksgiving OC lunch 2015!

Rusty Young Man

Alright, I know it has been a while since a lunch has been planned, so why not this weekend? Sorry for the late notice. :(

Without further ado, here are the details.

Who: All OCers, CCers, and assorted Freedom-loving individuals
What: Phoenix OC lunch (Post-Thanksgiving)
When: 2 pm Saturday, 28th of November
Where: Arby's in Phoenix
Why: Why not? :) Besides, it looks like a good time to move the lunch to another area needing OC exposure.

I should be easy to recognize, if not by my OCed sidearm alone (1911); If not, look for my trademark tan cap (AzCDL cap this time), rugged looks, and sun kissed complexion :)p).

It is getting a bit chilly outside (we will be indoors, but still), so don't forget sweaters if you or the little ones tend to freeze. :p

Another member reports having no problems with that chain regarding OC (I assume they must simply abide by local and state law). :)

Parking should be available right behind the place, so feel free to ride in on your four-wheeled steed.

More eatery details
17031 Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032

Tel: (602) 493-4935

Map:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...2!3m1!1s0x872b7167ed341b57:0x6aad3c8ecde597b9

Again, we're trying to compile a list of Freedom-minded (read: no problems with lawful carry), so PM me if you've had a good experience somewhere and would like to thank the establishment by bringing them more customers! :)

Last edited:

Rusty Young Man

NEW LOCATION!

I neglected to make sure that Best of Philly would be open tomorrow (they're closed for the Thanksgiving weekend). All other details (time, cheerfulness, open invite to Freedom-loving individuals) remain the same.

Sorry for the inconvenience/confusion. :(