• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Problems at Galeria Mall?

greengum

I go there once every few months and take my sisters shopping. Each time except the last time I got kicked out. I hate that place and I would never go there, but then again I'm not a teenage girl who needs the correct style of clothing...uhg They have an early voting place in the galleria. I was thinking of going there next election and see what happens.

BigAuvGlock23

I never have a problem when I am shopping with my girl. I've been there 7-8 times. We walk through the whole mall shopping at forever21, guess, tilly's, ect. We also spend time at the food court. It is unfortunate too hear this. I will continue to oc at galleria mall and keep everyone informed.

timf343

Campaign Veteran
I always early vote at Galleria with no problem. I think I'm going to early vote next time at Boulevard Mall though. I've never been in that mall, but I hear that one is very anti-gun and think I heard someone say they even have a small LVMPD podium or something there.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
OC'ing at the voting area will be perfect. The line will be long enough that security is bound to get wind of you being there. And then, when they demand (on your recorder!) that a legal VOTER leave the polls, I think there will be a LOT more to the story.

Can private property owners enforce "no guns" rules if they choose to open up their property for voting? Legally, it seems the same as enforcing a dress code.

Last edited:

28kfps

No problem for me several times. Oc in many of the stores, sears being one of them, lunch in the food court.