• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Range Day

flagellum

imported post

We all know how important it is to keep those guns broken in.

Clark County Shooting Park
1357 North Decatur BoulevardLas Vegas, NV 89124
2:00 PM Sunday 25 April 2010

I'll Be there no matter what, anyone else interested feel free to join me.

greengum

imported post

I will be there, I might be bringing some friends and maybe my lil sis. Kathy you will notice us for sure but I will pm you some info just in case.

Ddave

imported post

Sounds Great - Now all I gotta do is find a Wal-Mart that isn't out of 40 Ammo.

I hope to see you there. I'll Probably OC at the Starbucks for a cup of Joe before I go up the hill on Decatur.

This will be my first meetup with my fellow Vegas OCers...

flagellum

imported post

I know my local Wally World usually has it, though if you can't find any hit me up beforehandand I'll sell you some wholesale.

Also I'll park a bit out of the crowd, my Miata seems to dissapear in a crowd of pickup trucks.

Vegassteve

imported post

Ddave wrote:
Sounds Great - Now all I gotta do is find a Wal-Mart that isn't out of 40 Ammo.

I hope to see you there. I'll Probably OC at the Starbucks for a cup of Joe before I go up the hill on Decatur.

This will be my first meetup with my fellow Vegas OCers...
My wally at Cheynne and Rainbow has had a ton of .40 for the last 2 weeks. If you are not close to the area I could pick some up for you.

Ddave

imported post

Thanks Flagellum and Vegas Steve- I'll hit up that Walmart tonight on my way home from work... The 2 Box Maximum per day sucks, but I've got a couple boxes at home too.

What's the Wholesale price you were proposing Flagellum, and for how many rounds?

Vegassteve

imported post

I will stop on my way into workand then post back here. I go in about 4 pm most days. might be later today though.

I think New Frontier Armory has some .40 cal as well. You might want to give them a call.

flagellum

imported post

Well not really "Wholesale" but about $15 per 50, what I bought them for. I have 200rnds I actually wouldn't mind getting rid of.

Kathy England

imported post

Looks like I'll be there tomorrow...might have a friend or two with me as well.

I checked out the website and see that you must watch a safety video the first time you shoot there. Anyone know how long it is? I was thinking about showing a half hour early or so to get that taken care of...will that be enough time?

Anything else I should know about this facility?

Ddave

imported post

I've been there a few times, and never had to watch a Video. Just as mentioned above : Sign, Pay the 7 Bucks, and get assigned a table.

Come to think about it, The first time I went, the Safety Officer that assigned me a table gave me a brief rundown on procedures (took less than a minute) before told me my table number. Painless. See you there! :cool:

DDave