• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Relavent Law Cheat Sheet?

ZeroC

I just did my CCW training today but basically I got it so I didn't have to deal with the hassle of carrying in a car. I plan to open carry for the most part. I've pretty much read most of all the posts in all 40 pages of the Ohio forum.

I don't know who is moderating this forum section but it might be helpful to have to OC cheat sheet sticky with links to the relevant codes in regards to OC in Ohio such as http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2921.29 for requirements whether you need to disclose your ID to an LEO. And now I remember seeing it but didn't bookmark it at the time and can't find it where it's written that carrying a firearm openly does not constitute inciting panic or disorderly conduct.

Just a thought.