• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Remains of war dead dumped in landfill. Thank you Commander in Chief.

• Thread starter Herr Heckler Koch
  • Start date

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
I wonder on whose desk this buck stops, Bush-41 again? When will this impostor be called to account for all the damage that he has done to our economy, businesses, military, society...

2003 to 2008, this man was President of the United States:

181px-George-W-Bush.jpeg

Foaming at the mouth without facts makes you look like an idiot. You best check yourself before your wreck yourself...

Redbaron007

DAFB mad some mistakes....some bad PR ones at that. :uhoh:

I hope they have taken corrective action, not just lip service, to have a better process in place. Me thinks, if they additional parts, after cremation/inceneration, were not dumped at the Dump, it would have been a bit more tolerable. The Navy seems to have the right idea.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Of course the CINC should be to blame for every decision made by the military. I suppose every bloodied strand of clothing and bandage should have been buried too? From what I read about the issue the military was dealing with what it had to classify as biohazardous waste, and they made efforts to ensure no disrespect was commited. Seems like a moonbat's "journalistic" hit piece on the military too me.

MilProGuy

I believe it was General Sherman who said: "War is Hell".

I agree with his sentiments, and after reading the article am absolutely sickened and disgusted.

altajava

I believe it was General Sherman who said: "War is Hell".

I agree with his sentiments, and after reading the article am absolutely sickened and disgusted.

In past wars, some of this was the norm to expedite things. I also think this is a hit piece but we can and should do better for those that have paid the ultimate price for our freedom.

"It is good that war is so terrible, else we should become accustomed to it." - Robert E. Lee

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-in-landfill/2011/11/09/gIQAz7dM6M_print.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-in-landfill/2011/11/09/gIQAz7dM6M_print.html

I wonder on whose desk this buck stops, Bush-41 again? When will this impostor be called to account for all the damage that he has done to our economy, businesses, military, society...

You really think with all the crap obama is dealing with that he had the knowledge of exactly where these ashes were being placed? I don't like the guy, but I don't blame him when I eat a less than satisfactory turkey sandwich for lunch...

jbone

Folks, it the Washington Post. Read between the spin!

beebobby

It happened prior to Obama's presidency, but folks have so much hate that anything that happened during the previous administration becomes Obama's faulty. Sad really.