• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rolled in local eatery while OC’g w/loomis carrier inside

solus

The carrier was kneeling behind the counter messing with safe and paperwork and i do believe he puckered a bit and might have slightly wet himself when he looked and at his eye level saw my handgun less then four feet from him.

He was in such an indefensible position on his knees fuss’g with safe/paperwork. I glanced down and moved away keeping slightly turned to keep facing him as i made my way to the soda dispenser.

As he struggled to get upright, the fat slovenly individual didnt have the leg muscles to raise up without the counter to benchpress himself upright. Then i saw he was carrying an older long barrel rev like a super Blackhawk? No wonder the carrier was panic’d, absolutely no way he could have drawn that monster in his previous kneeling position with his body fat rolling everywhere!

Doesn’t Loomis/Brinks issue pistols or let their carriers use personal firearms?

Hummm...

Ghost1958

Armed rent a cops , guards etc , for the most part are simply cannon fodder meant to visually deter opportunistic gremlins.

Unarmed ones are simply the first victims .

solus

So are these carrier(s) trained on their reaction of a encounter OC/CC citizens or do knee jerk omgoodness reactions come to play?

Brian D.

Have you ever seen the movie I mentioned, solus? Your description of the security guard and his large single action revolver put me in mind of that flick.

solus

Sry BD, just saw your response and candy in drag, er under cover, was a good flick but my loomis guard would’ve made candy look thin...:rolleyes:

Tks for the walk down memory lane with that reminder of candy’s flick!