• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

S&W M&P .45c Question!

DWCook

Activist Member
I am considering this little beauty for my next compact carry pistol, mostly for when I want or need to conceal carry whenever. I've read several reviews on this little guy and seen nothing but praise. Just was wondering if anyone here has messed with this particular model as far as shooting it or just having it.

For a sub $600 compact .45 this seems like a good deal and I've always been a fan of the design styling of S&W M&P series. All opinions welcomed as I want them anyways! Lots of reviews state it feels and handles like a full size, but its not the annoying compact carry size for us big handed guys! :) :) :) :)

Now it doesn't have a safety which I am comfortable with 100%! But if anyone has any opinions on the no safety thing, chime on in!

Last edited: